La mia foto
Italy
Can you Keep a Secret? I might look Like a 22 years old Student in Economics but the Truth is this: I am a vampire in disguise!!! contact me at chienkiri@gmail.com

martedì 23 febbraio 2010

Yt/AVG problems and No contest...

Hi...
as the title say yes I had troubles with yt uploading
maybe for a bug in my email scanner or in the new upload method on the yt site

NO contest what a sad new

hopefully in the future I can enter other contests
and get inspired by others anywhere and anyhow , but it is kinda sad I have to say.

Time passed projecting my entry, all the lights, the intro, the tutorial parts , and how to explain in a language which is not mine.

thank for all the nice commets I virtually give you my Agnolotti :D

3 commenti:

  1. ciao chienkiri,avrai sicuramente da fare e avrai poco tempo da dedicare a una che scrive tanto come me....Sono una tua iscritta e amica su youtube,sono diomegaborg2 con il canale di spank...e assieme a tutti i complimenti che riesco a scriverti e che ti meriti in questo momento, avrei piacere di diventare tua seguace anche attraverso il mio blog.Ho già messo il tuo link tra la mia lista...se ti va di passare mi farebbe molto piacere!
    un saluto!
    Simo

    RispondiElimina
  2. Ciao Lara! Sei fantastica ti seguo sempre anche sul tubo! Ti aspettiamo con nuovi post!
    Un abbraccio

    Marta

    http://laltratrama.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...